U Visa / VAWA

U Visa

The U Visa protects people who were victims of a violent crime and who cooperated with the authorities after having suffered substantial physical or emotional harm. Examples of crimes that qualify for the U visa are: Domestic violence, sexual assault, rape, abduction, robbery with a firearm, etc.


VAWA allows spouses, childrens and parents victims of domestic abuse to apply for a special visa. Victims must apply for themselves, and don’t need to notify the abuser at all.

Need more information or would like to make an appointment?

Call Us 24/7

Other services:



A waiver or request for forgiveness is a procedure in which we ask the government to forgive us for any violation of immigration laws that

Read More »
Green Cards | Adjustment of Status | Immigration attourneys

Green Cards

Residency: Adjustment of Status Is the process in which we ask the immigration department to allow us to live permanently in the United States and

Read More »