Victim of human trafficking: T Visa

A visa that allows a work permit and temporary residence to a person who has been a victim of human trafficking. This visa is also granted to the immediate relatives of the victims.

How is it obtained?

It is obtained through the form application.

What are the requirements?
  • You traveled to the United States because you were recruited, forced, kidnapped or tricked by a human trafficker.
  • You are located in the United States, American Samoa, the Northern Mariana Islands, or at a port of entry due to human trafficking.
  • You have met or can comply with any reasonable request from the police or the FBI for the investigation or prosecution of human traffickers.
  • You must show that you would suffer extreme hardships that involve unusual and serious damage if you were removed from the United States.
How can we help you?

If you are eligible and meet the requirements to obtain the visa, our office will help you in every step of the way to obtain the necessary documents, prepare and submit the required forms and accompany you in the required interviews.

If you consider you are a candidate for the T Visa, we are here to help.

Need more information or would like to make an appointment?

Call Us 24/7

Other services:

U Visa / VAWA

U Visa / VAWA

U Visa The U Visa protects people who were victims of a violent crime and who cooperated with the authorities after having suffered substantial physical

Read More »


A waiver or request for forgiveness is a procedure in which we ask the government to forgive us for any violation of immigration laws that

Read More »