DACA was cancelled by President Trump but the Supreme Court invalidated the cancellation of DACA. At this moment the government is only renewing employment authorization for DACA recipients but is not accepting new applications.
How is it obtained?
It is obtained through the application of the form I-821D if the immigrant meets the requirements.
What are the requirements?
- Be under 31 years of age as of June 15, 2012.
- Arrived in the United States before June 15, 2007 and before reaching 16 years of age.
- Have resided continuously in the United States since June 15, 2007, up to the present time.
- Have been physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making the DACA application with the immigration department.
- Not have legal status on June 15, 2012.
- Studying at school, or have graduated from high school or have atleast obtained a high school certificate (GED) or be a veteran of the Armed Forces of the United States.
- Not having been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor. or three or more faults, and not be a threat to national security or public safety.
How can we help you?
If you qualify, our office will help you carry out the entire process from start to finish.