Fiance(E) Visas K-1

The Fiance(e) Visa is a nonimmigrant visa that allows a foreign person to come visit
Their Fiance(e) for 90 days for a marriage ceremony to take place. Once the couple is married, the spouse may apply for permanent residency to remain inside of the United States. If, on the other hand, the couple decides not to marry, then the foreign Fiance(e)must return to their country of origin.

How is it obtained?

The process begins by presenting form I-129 with the corresponding evidence. After the government approves the petition, it sends it to the National Visa Center, which after reviewing the application and requesting essential documents for the immigrant, sends the file to the consulate or the embassy of the immigrant Fiance(e)’s country of origin. Finally, the consulate gives the foreign Fiance(e) a date in which a consular officer reviews the application and corroborates the facts. After the appointment, the Fiance(e) receives the visa in his/her passport and can travel to the United States.

What are the requirements?
  • The petitioner must be a U.S. citizen
  • The boyfriend/girlfriend have seen each other at least once within the 2 years of filing the petition
How can we help?
We will evaluate your case and help you prepare the best visa application possible. We will accompany you in every step of the process and guide the couple until the fiancé(e) has obtained their Visa.

Other services:

U Visa / VAWA

U Visa / VAWA

U Visa The U Visa protects people who were victims of a violent crime and who cooperated with the authorities after having suffered substantial physical

Read More »


A waiver or request for forgiveness is a procedure in which we ask the government to forgive us for any violation of immigration laws that

Read More »

Need more information or would like to make an appointment?

Call Us 24/7