How do I start the process?

If you wish to make an appointment to process your FOIA or search for criminal records, please call our offices at 702 737 7717 ext 309 and we will gladly assist you.

8942 Spanish Ridge Ave. Suite 1. Las Vegas, NV 89148

Office Hours:
Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. PST

Note: In some cases, you will need to make a card with your fingerprints. This procedure will be carried out in our offices as part of the process.

If you wish to process your FOIA request by email or phone call click here and one of our agents will contact you by e-mail to initiate the process.

The cost of the procedure varies according to FOIA request. The cost of the procedure does not include government expenses. Most government offices do not charge, but there are exceptions to some.

In some situations, we will need your fingerprints, you will have to make your fingerprint cards on your own. You can also come to our offices, and we will gladly assist you.

Frequent questions:

It is the procedure we perform to request copies of any document that we have sent or received from the immigration department. For example: I applied for a work permit in 2004 and I was approved, 2005 I applied again, and I was denied. I have lost the documents and I want to see them again.
They can be requested to the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services).
Through various forms and online. We will help you to fill out your application correctly and send it to the right place.

You can ask by phone, please call our offices at 702 737 7717 ext 309 Text Msg/direct (702) 827-5689 and we will gladly assist you.

The processing time of your FOIA request depends on the government. The estimated time is from 1-4 months but may take longer.

In the United States, there is a mechanism that asks government offices for public information that may be related to us or that affects us.

Immigrants leave a record with the government every time they have any contact with a government authority. For example, if you tried to cross the border undocumented and were stopped by the border patrol, then you have a record with CBP, that is, the border patrol. If you applied for political asylum, or for any other benefit years ago and were denied or approved for the benefit, there is a record with USCIS that is the immigration office. If you were arrested in a raid and removed from the United States, there is a record of you with ICE, that is the deportation office. To be able to take any immigration procedure, it is very important to know your record with the immigration department before continuing any process.

Need more information or would like to make an appointment?

Call Us 24/7